Final Post

Relationship with social media





        My relationship with social media is very well maintained, or at least I would like to think that it is. Everyone leaves a digital footprint in the world by doing anything online. So how do you know how big your footprint is, pretty simple check is to search up your name and see what shows up. When I searched up my name all I was able to find was my LinkedIn profile picture. I use the internet and technology every waking minute of my life, and I have managed to not have a huge online presence. 


Using Social Media


    When it comes to using social media I will tell you I don't use it often. I have almost every social media app you know of, but I never post anything, and only use Instagram on occasion. Technology has changed my life and many others, but for having it take up so much of my life you learn how to use it in a safe manner. 






Social Media Cycle

    You always hear people talking about young kids being addicted to social media, but they are sadly not the only ones. Most everyone is addicted to social media, and not everyone understands how social media can impact their life possibly. Tons of people use social media and love to post pictures or whatever, but some people use social media in a negative way. These people tend to just throw hate or say messed up things about them, and these people don't understand that while being behind glass you can still be traced to those posts.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sources

Diffusion Theory

Supreme Court